Specialising in property management that provides an efficient, reliable service to all our clients, freeholders and leaseholders.
Property Management Ltd
Compass Property Management Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
In this Privacy Notice the terms, 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to Compass Property Management Limited, company number 8500909, having a registered address of Meadow View House, 191 Queens Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3PP.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect through whatever means we use whether by personal communication or via the internet or some other means, will be processed by us. We are regulated by a professional organisation (PRS) Property Redress Scheme https://www.theprs.co.uk and Client Money Protect - www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws. (Members of the ICO Information Commission)
By accessing, browsing or otherwise using our site you confirm that you have read and agree to this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with any part of this Privacy Notice, you should not use our site or use our services. We reserve the right to change the contents of our site, including this Privacy Notice at any time, by posting such changes on our site. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised Privacy Notice.
We may collect personal information from you in connection with the use of our services (databases, etc) which might also include our website in the future, including such personal information as:
• Your Name
• Email Address
• Telephone and Mobile Numbers
• Residential Address
• Agencies acting on your behalf
• Authorised callers for your account and their personal details
It may be necessary to hold other information that is connected to major works or other services that are offered or needed in the future:
• Bank Account Details
• Standing Orders
• Legal Documentations
• Tenant Contact Details
• Photographs of your Property
• Surveys and Reports
• Customer Reference Numbers
• Personal Financial Information relevant
We may collect personal information from you which is of a sensitive nature. Where we to do so we would treat this information in accordance with the additional protection it is given under data protection laws.
Providing you with services
• Property Management Services
• Manage Communal Areas
• Weekly administration advisors to answer questions about your account
• To Process Your Payments of Ground Rents, Service Charges,
• To Arrange Major Works
• To Liaise with the Freeholder to arrange your property insurance
• To Deal with Emergencies that affect your Property
• To Manage Contractors that take care of the Services to the Property,
• To administer Credit Control procedures when payments are not made.
Responding to your enquiries
• To help answer questions related to your accounts in our
• To arrange quotations for Lease Extensions.
• We provide a Leaseholders Guide on our website
Improving Our Site
• To customise our website content to simplify our
• To gradually develop the site to Facilitate the needs of the
Legal and Regulatory Obligations
• To comply with applicable laws where to process certain
• For internal and external auditing purposes
• To transfer information to any entity which may acquire
rights in us;
• To Collect a Debt which is owed to us
• Internal Referencing where required.
The majority of the personal information which we collect will have been voluntarily provided by you, however we may also obtain your personal data from other sources including:
• Publicly available sources such as Land Registry, Electoral
• Your solicitor, attorney, trustees
We will only hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose for which it was collected
Disclosure of Information
• Service Providers - Those contractors that are approved for carrying out vital maintenance or repairs, safety checks, surveys or surveyors that are required by law to carry out essential health and safety checks.
• Where You Have Provided Consent - for valuations, insurance enquiries, etc.
These parties may be located in the UK or elsewhere in the world where different privacy laws may apply which may not offer the same level of protection as UK law. We only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect any information held in that country and that the service provider acts at all times in compliance with applicable privacy laws
Right to rectify or erase personal information:
You have a right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the personal information before rectifying it. You can also request that we erase your personal information in the following limited circumstances:
• where it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
• where you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent);
• following a successful right to object (see right to object); or where it has been processed unlawfully; or
• to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary:
• for compliance with a legal obligation; or
• for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restrict the processing of your personal information:
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, but only where:
• its accuracy is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
• the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
• it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but you still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal information following a request for restriction:
• where we have your consent; or
• to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to transfer your personal information:
You can ask us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller, but in each case only where:
The processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object to the processing of your personal information:
You can object to any processing of your personal information which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.